Discovery Day: An Introduction to Social and Supported Accommodation
Join Amy Varle and partners for an action-packed Discovery Day, where you will be introduced to the mechanics behind social and supported accommodation scheme design.
This special LIVE online event has been created to help you to identify the local resources available specifically to you and your social and supported housing projects, assisting you to make valuable connections with the partners you may be lacking, in order to to start, grow or expand.
You will learn:
- The structure behind social and supported accommodation scheme design
- How to easily determine the requirements and viability of any geographical area
- Where to find the essential partners who will help make your project a success
- The ideal order of engagement with each service - and why this is crucial
- The roles and responsibilities of all contributors
- The local authority permissions you need to obtain - and how to fast-track approval
You will learn from:
- Specialist Scheme Designer and Industry Leader Amy Varle
- A selection of Registered Provider partners
Whether you are new to this field or have been here for some time, Amy works with a unique framework of systems and processes which are designed specifically around each sector's need, enabling you to accelerate your impact potential whilst operating with efficiency, professionalism and at scale.
You will not find this information shared elsewhere!
The event will run over Zoom from 10am until 4.30pm with comfort breaks and a pause for lunch.
Limited spaces are available in order to keep sessions interactive - please book early to avoid disappointment.
What our network say:
'I am blown away with Amy's knowledge and how she goes over and above to help the people she works with'
'As soon as I started looking at investment in supported housing, I started to hear Amy's name, and I soon found out why. Her experience is second to none.'
'Amy is an amazing trainer, mentor and coach. She has supported me to develop my business plan and has2 used her own platform and influence to help me promote my work and attract new partners'
*** Not to be missed! ***